I've Been Inspired!...

A new Blog!! Yes, I am trying this blogging thing again. My other blog was a journey of family. This blog is going to be a journey of EVERYTHING! When trying to decide exactly what to talk about here, I can't pin point one thing. You will probably read, over many months, as I am not consistent, about our journey as missionaries; you will read about my journey as a mom and educator (yes, I do hope/plan to home-school); you will read about our journey as a family as we seek to delight more in our God. It is my hope that through our journey, you might be challenged, encouraged, and impassioned to seek Christ and driven to delight in EVERY situation.
Enjoy!

1 comments:

I am also planning on homeschooling my kids and it is so exciting to hear that you are planning for that even thought your kids are still little. It is nice to know that I'm not the only Mom out there who isn't automatically puting their child into school when they turn 5. I'm praying for you as you get ready for camp this summer while taking care of your family.

 

Post a Comment